Diwali Dhamaka Offers on Xiaomi Products That Will Sweep You Off Your Feet
Xiaomi is all prepped up to celebrate Diwali grandly with Mi sale that starts from September 28 until October 4 across mi.com, Flipkart and Amazon. Xiaomi has already made announcements on an array of phones that will be available at a discounted rate which includes Redmi K20, Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Poco F1, Redmi 7, Redmi 7A, Redmi Y3, and Redmi Go phones. Here’s the list of phones with their price range that will soon take over markets.
Celebrate Diwali With Mi Sale: Mobile Offers
- Redmi K20 (Rs 22, 390) will witness a price drop of Rs 2000 and the 6GB + 64GB model will be available at Rs. 19,999. Redmi K20 Pro (Rs 27, 280) for 6GB + 128GB model will be priced at Rs. 24,999, with a price slash of Rs. 3,000.
- Poco F1 for 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB variants will be available at Rs. 14,999, Rs. 15,999, and Rs. 18,999 respectively. The original price of Poco F1 stands at Rs. 18,990 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage, and Rs. 22,999 for the 8GB RAM + 256GB storage option. This denotes a price drop of Rs 4000 with an additional Rs 1000 discount on Amazon Pay for the 128GB model.
- A price cut of Rs 2000 has been placed on Redmi Note 7 Pro which means that you can purchase the 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant at Rs 11, 999, Rs. 13, 999, 6GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant, and Rs. 14,999 for its 6GB RAM/ 128GB storage variant.
- Even Redmi Note 7S will be giving a discount of Rs 2000 where the 3GB + 32GB model will be priced at Rs. 8,999 and Rs. 9,999 for the 4GB + 64GB model. The original price of the variants stands at Rs. 9,999 and Rs. 11,999 respectively.
- Rs 300 price cut has been attributed to the budget-friendly Redmi Go and will be listed at Rs. 4,299. Redmi Y3 will be available at a price range of Rs 7, 999 for the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage options signifying a price deduction of Rs 2000.
- Redmi 7A will be on sale at Rs 4, 999 instead of Rs 5, 999 for the 2GB+16GB model and will be and the 2GB + 32GB model will be listed for Rs. 5,799, instead of Rs. 6,199.
Besides these incredible offers, mi.com is also offering a fascinating game “Diwali Gold Rush” that allows the Mi Fans to collect gold coins and get an excellent opportunity to win outstanding and attractive prizes from Xiaomi. The company has vouched to make your Diwali memorable by offering coupons worth Rs 2 crore which is valid till September 28. Isn’t that beyond your expectations? Light up your Diwali with the amazing “Re 1 Flash Sale” where you can lay your hands on two products that will be available for Re1 each day of sale for 6 days on mi.com.
During the sale, few of the products of Xiaomi will be available at a discounted rate for the very first time. The Mi TV 4X (65) will be available for pre-order on Mi.com and Flipkart at an introductory price of Rs 54,999 starting September 29. The Mi TV 4X (50) will be available via Mi.com, Amazon and Mi Home stores for Rs 29,999 starting September 29. Also, the Mi TV 4X (43) and Mi TV 4A (40) will also be available via Mi.com, Flipkart and Mi Homes for Rs 24,999 and Rs 17,999 respectively.