Effective Methods to Root your Android Phone using KingoRoot APK/Software
Mobile devices have become the best companion in our lives these days. There are several companies available in the Indian market that offer mobile devices and India is also considered as one of the premium markets by the brands around the world.
There are times when a user might get into the need of rooting the device and without proper steps, the user can get into trouble harming their data. Rooting Android devices also allow you to speed up your phone and improve its battery life. By booting your Android device, you can also overclock your phone when you need extra performance and underclock your phone when you don’t need it.
There are two different methods through which you can perform the activity. The first activity involves the use of PC for the process and the second one can be carried out just by using the application KingoRoot on your mobile device.
How to Root Android Phones with PC/Laptop?
- To perform this method you need to download and install KingoRoot PC Version in your PC/Laptop.
- You need to ensure that you meet the following requirements.
- Make sure that the device is ON
- Ensure that the battery level stays at 50% or above
- Internet connection is very important
- Use Original USB cable for establishing a connection
- Once you download and install the software, you will get the facility of one-click Android root software for free.
- Let the download complete and double-click on the desktop icon to launch the software.
- Once you see the interface, plug your Android device into the computer using a USB cable. Note: In case, you use Windows 8, you will need to make some changes in the settings before you continue with the steps. The device drivers must be installed on the computer and by changing settings in Windows 8 it can be installed very easily.
- Now, you must enable the USB Debugging mode on your Android device.
- Make sure that you read the notifications clearly before rooting the device.
- Once you are sure to Root the device, click on the “Root” option. You will notice that Root will employ multiple exploits on your device. While the rooting process continues, your device will get rebooted several times so you mustn’t get panic and do not touch, unplug or move your mobile phone.
- Once the process of rooting completes, you will notice a message “Root Succeed” on the screen of your laptop/PC. Check that an app named “SuperUser” is installed on your device after successful rooting.
How to Root Android Phone without PC?
- To perform the following process, it is very important that you install the KingoRoot APK on your device.
- In case the device does not support the application, you will need to go through the following process.
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources by clicking on Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- As the download and installation complete, you must launch the application in your Android device.
- Now, press “One Click Root” on the main interface and wait for some time until the results appear.
- Once the process completes, you will notice a message that would state that the process of rooting has been completed successfully.
If you are a user of Android device and you are willing to Root your Android Device Manually, you can follow any of the methods and successfully perform the activity with ease.
Sarthak Moghe is a young, enthusiastic writer who loves modern technology and automobiles. After completing his graduation in Journalism and Mass-Communication, he stepped into the world of adulting as a content writer. When not busy on the keyboard, he likes to explore new topics and hone his sense of humour.