World’s First 32MP Dual Selfie Pop-Up Camera Is Finally on Sale with a Heap of Offers
The Internet is flooded with heavy discounts now and none of us want to miss out on it, right? Now avail the world’s first 32MP dual selfie pop-up camera smartphone at a discounted rate. We are talking about Vivo V17 Pro, the latest member of the V- Series portfolio priced Rs 29,990 is on sale from September 27, 2019, on various online portals like Amazon2.in, Flipkart, Vivo India E-store, along with offline channels pan India.
The plethora of attractive offers that you can enjoy include-
- If you are availing HDFC and ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Card and HDFC Consumer loans EMI transactions, get a direct 10% cashback.
- This time around things has been made simpler as the company is offering zero down payment with HDB with an additional 10% cashback. You can make this down payment from any bank credit card.
- Avail zero down payment with Home Credit with 6 months tenure
- Enjoy zero down payment if you are holding IDFC First Bank on 8 months tenure with additional 5% cashback and down payment can be made from any bank credit card.
- V17Pro’s screen can be replaced for once which is valid till October 8, 2019
- Dive into gifts worth Rs 1, 999 by exchanging an old smartphone with the help of vivo- Cashify application
- Zero down payment with Bajaj on 6 months tenure
- Assured buyback of 50% value for Vodafone Idea customers
About the attractive offers, Mr. Nipun Marya, Director Brand Strategy, Vivo India opined, “We are pleased with the response that we have received for Vivo V17Pro in India. It gives us immense pleasure that our consumers are as excited about our products as we are. We hope to continue this streak of innovative and differentiated products that add value to the lives that we touch. With the sales for V17Pro, we assure you to offer the best of offers with the best-in-class technology and flagship-level features to our consumers.”
The smartphone has conquered the market due to the presence of six cameras in total – two of them are stationed on the dual pop-up camera setup on the front while the four other cameras are placed on the rear panel. There is only one variant with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It is also well- equipped a 6.44-inch Super AMOLED display that offers 2400x1080p, an aspect ratio of 20:9, and screen-to-body of 91.65 percent.