There must be a proper distinction between mid-range and high-end devices. The good news is that in the past few years this concept has been overtaken by smartphone companies. Now you can get hold of a phone that offers you the latest camera technologies, massive battery size, high-performance processor or adequate storage within the price range of INR 20, 000. No doubt why millennials today do not spend an exorbitant amount on smartphones. However, you can be spoilt for choices with so a plethora of options available. In this article, we are going to ease your worries by referring to the top five mid-range Best Phones Under 20000. But before mentioning their names and features, let us understand why it is always a fair idea to invest in a mid-range phone and what essential specifications you must look into it.
- 1 Why Choose The Best Phone Under Rs 20000
- 2 Features/ Specifications That You Must Expect From Phones Under Rs 20, 000
- 3 Let’s Now Check Out The Top Five Phones Under Rs 20, 000
- 4 1)Xiaomi Poco X2
- 5 Pros
- 6 Cons
- 7 2) Realme X2
- 8 Pros
- 9 Cons
- 10 3) Realme 6Pro
- 11 Pros
- 12 Cons
- 13 4)Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- 14 Pros
- 15 Cons
- 16 5) Samsung Galaxy M31
- 17 Pros
- 18 Cons
Why Choose The Best Phone Under Rs 20000
Why not take advantage of phones that offer the best features at a low-price end? There are a lot of people who cannot afford a high-end phone or don’t want to splurge a huge amount on a smartphone. They are happy with a decent camera, battery, and processor. Moreover, one need not sacrifice on the design anymore while buying a phone under Rs 20, 000. Mid-range phones now come with the sleek design are lightweight. Few also hone a metal or a glass design. In the case of the camera too, most of the Best Phones Under 20000 come with top-of-the-line specifications. Most of the phones have four cameras or triple cameras with a primary sensor, ultra-wide-angle secondary lens and macro lens. These are enough to get that crystal -clear picture. The selfie cameras are also decent enough for clear and crisp pictures. Moreover, the battery and processor are also pretty good for a smooth performance. So, when you enjoy so many features within this range, why invest more on a high-end phone?
Now let us check the important features that phones under Rs 20, 000 should have
Features/ Specifications That You Must Expect From Phones Under Rs 20, 000
Phones under Rs 20, 000 are essential to the smartphone industry as the affordable range of phones is a good option for a large section of the population. People often assume that buying a less expensive phone means compromising on good features and quality. With more innovation brought by the smartphone industries, these assumptions today are deemed as wrong. This is because you can enjoy the best of features under this price range. However, it is important that you don’t get confused when it comes to looking at the features. Check out these features while you buy a phone under Rs 20, 000.
- Camera– In the case of the camera, Best Phones Under 20000 must feature a quad-camera that must come with a combination of 64MP+8MP+2 MP +2MP. The secondary sensor and the tertiary sensor must have the capacity to take an ultra-wide-angle lens and macro lens. The front camera generally comes with a 16MP which is enough for that pristine selfie
- Processor– In the case of the processor, the smartphones must be powered by an Octa-core (2.3 GHz, Dual Core+ 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core) or must come with a Snapdragon 720 G with a 6GB RAM.
- Battery– In the case of the battery, the phones must draw 4000mAh power to enjoy a day-long battery without the need to worry about its drainage.
- Display– The devices under Rs 20, 000 must come with a 6,5 to 6.7 more HD+ Super AMOLED screen.
Let’s Now Check Out The Top Five Phones Under Rs 20, 000
1)Xiaomi Poco X2
This phone is the best option for value for money. Displaying a 120Hz refresh rate, the device offers excellent camera performance.
The phone sports a dual front camera with a 20MP+2MP feature that will allow any user to take high-resolution selfie pictures without any blurred background. Moreover, the device is powered by a 4500mAh battery that is enough for one within this price range.
- Impressive camera quality (64 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP Quad Primary Cameras )
- Fast Charging
- USB Type C-Port
- Snapdragon 730G
- 6.67-inch Display
Fewer connectivity options
2) Realme X2
Realme X2 is one of the most popular devices within this price range. With a powerful processor, premium design, massive battery, and smooth camera qualities, the phone is one of the best coming with all-round packages. It is the best for all selfie lovers as the front camera features a 32MP sensor perfect for that flawless picture. It also features VOOC 4.0 Charging technology which assures faster and safer charging.
- Quad Camera (64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP)
- 6.4 inch Super AMOLED display
- Snapdragon 730G
- VOOC 4.0
- No fingerprint sensor
3) Realme 6Pro
To meet the cutthroat competition in the mid-segment market, Realme has introduced another remarkable smartphone, Realme 6Pro that comes with a 90Hz refresh rate, 6.6 inches Super AMOLED display, premium design, excellent quad-camera performance (64MP+8MP+12MP+2MP) and 4300mAh battery.
- Excellent camera quality, dual front camera ( 16MP+8MP)
- Massive battery size
- Premium Design
- Flash Charging
- 6GB RAM
- USB Type-C port
- Weak processor can hang in between
4)Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
With a strong performance, battery and impressive camera quality, the phone is the right choice for the ones looking for a mid-range segment. The phone makes no compromise when it comes to camera quality as it comes with 64MP primary camera and 32MP selfie camera.
- 6.7 inch Super AMOLED display
- Snapdragon 720G
- 5020 mAh
- LED flash
- Fast Charging
- USB Type-C port
- Low refresh rate
5) Samsung Galaxy M31
Samsung Galaxy M31 is one of the best innovations of Samsung in its mid-segment game as the phone comes with an impressive camera, ginormous battery and outstanding display.
- 6.4 inches (16.21 cm)
- 64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 5 MP Quad Cameras
- 6000 mAh
- 32MP Front camera
- Slow Processor
We found these top five phones in the list of best phones Under 20000. If you have any other options, let us know in the comment section below.