At My Mobile Reviewer, we respect the privacy of our users and the importance of the information they entrust to us.
Nature of information collected
We may collect information that can identify you (“personal information”), such as your name and email address, your preferences, your phone numbers, in case you happen to be owner of a brand or business when you (or other users) provide it to us when using our website or in some other manner.
We may collect “Non-Personal Information” – information that cannot be used to identify you – via Cookies, even if you have not registered with or provided any Personal Information to mymobilereviewer.com
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit our website:
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users’ movements around our site and understand trends.
- We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalize your online experience.
- We may allow third-party advertising companies or ad networks to display advertisements on our websites.
- We do not provide any personal information to these companies.
- These companies may use tracking tools, such as cookies, to collect information about computers used to view or interact with their advertisements, some of which could be a part of the main result.
- If you post information about yourself or others or communicate with others using our website, please note that we cannot control who reads your postings or what they do with the information you provide. We encourage you to use caution in posting personal information.
Most browser software can be set to reject Cookies, and you can opt-out of Cookies for several Ad Servers by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative gateway opt-out site.
How Information Collected About You Is Used?
Third parties may use Non-Personal Information in order to display advertising that reflects the interests and preferences of our user community.
Security We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.