Realme has released the Realme Watch 2 Pro in Malaysia, which features a few improvements over the previous one. Realme has emerged as a successful brand in India in the past few years, in the market there is a great demand for its mobile phones and other accessories. Keeping view of this, realme is expanding its position in the market by introducing all-new accessories like smartwatches, speakers, and earbuds, etc.
Realme Watch 2 Pro has gone with a new square dial style with one of the biggest displays in that range, as compared to the older variant. You get a 1.7-inch touchscreen monitor this time. On the watch, you can select from a variety of strap colours.
Why Realme 2 pro can be a game-changer?
- Realme Watch 2 is a budget fitness smartwatch, has been available for a little over a month. However, the brand has now launched the Realme Watch 2 Pro for those who want more from their device.
- The Watch 2 Pro doesn’t look all that different from its non-Pro brother in terms of design. On the right-hand side of the watch is a single ring. Light grey and black silicone straps are also used.
- The Realme Watch 2 Pro includes a huge 1.7-inch LCD display with a resolution of 320 x 285 pixels. Realme claims that the display can reach a maximum brightness of 600 nits. The watch is also water-resistant to IP68 and has a single power key that also serves as a menu key. It runs on a 390mAh battery that Realme claims will last up to 14 days.
- In addition, the exercise monitoring portion of the watch has been upgraded. The headline-grabbing 90 sports mod monitoring is present but will be made possible with a software upgrade in the future. Along with the normal phase and calorie trackers, the Watch 2 Pro has an optical heart rate sensor and blood oxygen saturation monitoring feature.
- The watch also has dual-GPS positioning monitoring for more precise data logging. This is in line with the fact that many sub-Rs 7,000 watches now have GPS functionality. The Realme Watch 2 Pro, like the previous model, uses the Realme Link software to change settings and track all health-related informations.
Realme Watch 2 Pro VS other brand’s watches
The company claims that the smartwatch will have an Always-on Display and GPS connectivity, according to the manufacturer. The standard edition, remember, is said to have a 12-day battery life per charge and a 1.4-inch touchscreen with 320 x 320-pixel resolution. It also has an “upgraded, professional-level” PPG sensor for heart rate tracking, as well as a SpO2 sensor, which is also used in first-generation smartwatches. The Noise Colorfit Pro 2 is a direct competitor to Realme’s watch.
Realme Watch 2 Pro specification
- 75-inch 286 PPI touch colour LCD screen (320 x 320 pixels) with 600 nits’ peak brightness, 2.5D scratch-resistant glass, and 100+ watch faces
- Heart rate monitor and 3-axis accelerometer
- realme support Bluetooth 5.0 for connecting to Android 5.0+ smartphones.
- GPS with dual satellites for precise route information, phase tracking, and movement tracking
- Outdoor Run, Outdoor Walk, Outdoor Cycle, Indoor Run, Strength Training, Football, Basketball, Cricket, Badminton, Jump Rope, Rowing Machine, Elliptical, Yoga, Free Training, VO2max Test, and other 90 Sports modes are available.
- Automated heart rate monitoring, real-time heart rate monitoring 24 hours a day, low heart rate reminder Measurement of blood oxygen (SpO2) Steps, Calories, Distance, and Sleep Detection Reminders to drink water, be sedentary, and keep track of your activities
- Music Control, Camera Control, Weather Forecast
- Call Notification, Message Reminder, Alarm Reminder, Step Goal Completion Reminder, Binding Confirmation Reminder, Low Battery Reminder, Brightness Adjustment, Shake Adjustment, Wear Monitoring, Lift Wrist to Wake Screen, No Disturb Mode
- Water Resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 255.2×38.9×12.65mm; Weight: 40g
- 390mAh (typical) battery with up to 14days battery life
Realme Watch 2 Pro price range
The watch costs (roughly Rs 5,200) and comes in two colour options: Space Grey and Metallic Silver. The Watch is supposed to succeed the Realme Watch S, which was released in many countries. With this Realme also launched the Realme Pocket Bluetooth speaker, Realme Buds Wireless 2, and Realme Buds Wireless 2 Neo in Malaysia on May 20, just two days after the Realme Narzo 30 was released.