What You Should Not Do with Samsung’s Most Expensive Smartphone
Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy Fold is the most expensive smartphone that the company is about to launch and it comes with a foldable display. While Samsung has still not revealed the cost of the Galaxy Fold, it is expected to be priced no less than Rs 1.5 lakh in India.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy Fold to Be in Stores Soon
There is a reason why its price is on the higher end. The phone is loaded with Octa-core (2.84 GHz, Single core, Kryo 485 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 485 + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 485) processor. It runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Chipset. It also boasts a 12 GB RAM and 512 GB internal storage.
Its top-notch camera performance will woo everyone as it offers a 10 MP + 8 MP Dual Front Camera. While on the rear, there’s a 12MP + 12MP + 16MP camera with features like Auto Flash, Touch to focus, backed by a solid 4380 mAh battery. What’s impressive is that it blazes a dynamic AMOLED display with the screen featuring a resolution of 1536 x 2152 pixels and 362 ppi pixel density.
Now that you are aware of its extraordinary features, understand that it is not a sturdy phone and you need to handle it with utmost care and attention. Make sure that you don’t carry the Samsung Galaxy Fold inside your trouser pockets. Here’s a list of DONT’s for you that you must register in your brain right now!
- The screen must be handled very carefully. Make sure you don’t keep any object like cards, coins, and keys on your screens
- Do not tap the screen with a hard or sharp object like pen or fingernail
- Make sure not to expose the device to liquids or small particles as it is not water or dust resistant
- Don’t make the mistake of pasting any sticker on the main screen or remove the top protective layer
- Keep a distance between your device and objects that may be damaged by magnets like credit cards or implantable medical device.
Samsung will be launching its Galaxy Fold in India on October 1. Only selective outlets will be available for the pre-booking of the smartphone, as revealed by several media outlets. The Galaxy Fold will come with specialized customer service where one will not only have access to Samsung experts, but also enjoy 24/7 customer support.