The Worldwide Developer’s Conference is all set to begin on June 3, providing a sneak-peek at software updates for iPhones, iPads, Macintosh computers, and the Apple Watch.
The five-day live conference is expected to witness the announcement regarding the iOS 13 and will be the highlight of the event. Apple CEO Tim Cook and other prominent executives of the company will also participate in this event.
This conference will be live-streamed from the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California. The conference shall discuss all topics related to major software-focused developments for 2019. The live-streaming event will be more of a service-centric conference rather than an iPhone-centric developer event. It will discuss updates of the services that will elevate revenues and expand the existing base over time.
People can watch the key-event from WWDC’s official website and also from the WWDC app. There will be no struggle for getting the information about the conference’s subjects of discussion because the event will be broadcast across various channels. From past reports, Apple will disclose iOS 13 along with a dedicated system-wide Dark Mode and other UI tweaks and enhancements.
The updated iOSis expected to have:
- Updated multitasking experience.
- Various tweaks to the home screen.
- New computing capabilities of its tablets.
- Dedicated system-wide dark mode.
- New updates with an emphasis on Reminders app and integration of Find My Friends and Find my iPhone apps into a single, Find My App.
- Default keyword on iOS will welcome support for swipe typing.
- Enhance versions of its existing health-tracking features.
Apple will also announce macOS 10.15 as the new version of its macOS. It is expected to bring support for iPad apps. The Apple watch, on the other hand, is expected to add new features like-
- Extensive independence from the iPhone through WatchOS 6.
- Apps like Calculator and a Books app could be announced only for newer APPLE Watch models.
The WWDC Live streaming in India is at 10:30 pm IST and 10:00 am PDT in the US. Users with Apple TV can stream the follow-up via their Apple Events App. If you have an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or a Mac machine with Safari installed in that, you can watch the WWDC 2019 keynote live stream on the official Apple events website.
On the other hand, a Windows user can watch the event through their Microsoft Edge browser. Android users can also watch the event live on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers.