How to Check Jio Balance with Ease?
The year 2016 was one of free internet for India. Reliance Jio launched its services back then and became an instant hit because of its affordable tariff plans. Jio provided free internet to the nation for almost a year and surpassed every other telecom company.
Jio took over Bharti Airtel (used by more than half the population of the country that time) and left them struggling to retain their subscribers. To compete against Jio, all the telecom industries have to come up with bundled tariff plans which eventually adjusted the prices for all the industries. Today, Reliance Jio is the second-largest operator in the country and the struggle is not over yet.
There are times when a user gets confused and wonders how to check their balance on Jio. It is a very easy process and hardly requires any kind of effort. Listed are the steps through which you can check Jio Balance, number, usage and lot more.
- To do so, you need to install the MyJio application from the Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open Play Store or Apple Store based on your device and search MyJio App in the Search Box.
- Click on the icon and wait for the download menu to pop-up.
- After that, you need to install the application on your device to continue with the work.
- Open the application once downloaded.
- You will notice that the app will automatically take your Jio number inserted in your device.
- You must now log in to your account, to begin with the process.
- You will notice some figures on the screen of your device. They would contain the data and the active calling plan on your device.
- If you need to check the usage, you must tap on the check usage button.
- You can also link another Jio number in this account.
- To do so, click on Add JioFi/Jio Number and fill in the required details along with OTP generated on your mobile device.
- Once done with the steps, you will be able to check all the details of your Jio SIM through the application.
Sarthak Moghe is a young, enthusiastic writer who loves modern technology and automobiles. After completing his graduation in Journalism and Mass-Communication, he stepped into the world of adulting as a content writer. When not busy on the keyboard, he likes to explore new topics and hone his sense of humour.